Monday, March 15, 2010

Relay for Life TEAM ITA - Inspired To Act!

We are preparing for our greatest challenge yet - to create a team for the Relay for Life 24 hour walk event in Menefee, CA on May 1, 2010! Whew! Of course, I had no idea the what the exact expectations were when I signed up but just went for it. (Thanks Robin Shannon for telling me to go for it and in advance for the help!!)

JOIN US! Goodness knows I will need all the team members I can get to help me figure out just how to make this work! To join the team or just check out how we are doing so far you can go to our team page.

I will post information here on any fundraising we do which includes the Kids Got Talent! show the girls are hosting. They have formed their own group - Kids Inspired to Action to raise funds on their own.

Thanks in advance for any of you who are gutsy enough to join us or help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your positive support - we appreciate you!